Supply Chain 4.0
Supply Chain 4.0 – the application of the Internet of Things, the use of advanced robotics, and the application of advanced analytics of big data in supply chain management: place sensors in everything, create networks everywhere, automate anything, and analyze everything to significantly improve performance and customer satisfaction.
Industry 4.0 creates a disruption and requires companies to rethink the way they design their supply chain. Several technologies have emerged that are altering traditional ways of working. On top of this, mega trends and customer expectations change the game. Besides the need to adapt, supply chains also have the opportunity to reach the next horizon of operational effectiveness, to leverage emerging digital supply chain business models, and to transform the company into a digital supply chain.
As existing processes and tasks get taken over by algorithms and technologies, supply chain managers and professionals at various levels, including those in the C-Suite, need to relearn and work out the new reasons for their existence in the organization.
This course is fairly unique in helping to understand the functioning of cognitive technologies and the new management concepts and practices which complement the disruptive influence of these tools and technologies.
Key Takeaways for Participants
- Learn about the changing Supply Chain Management concepts, practices with the adoption of disruptive technologies like AI and Analytics
- Learn about how best to leverage supply chain 4.0 technologies
- Get a 12 month access to solution edition of SAP Learning Hub with Live Access to SAP.
- Learn to use SAP from experts through Guided Learning and be SAP Certified.
- Get a free Samsung Tab A – for first 10 participants. (conditions apply)
Why SAP Training and Training Matters?
- Well Trained implementation team result in 11% reduction in deployment time
- Well Trained administrators result in 15% increase in organisation satisfaction with SAP, 20-62% reduction in support calls and 27% reduction in escalations
- Well-trained end-users result in 7-13x improvement in end-user key performance measures
- Source: SAP