Productivity Improvement and Change Management
- Productivity is defined as the efficient use of resources, labour, capital, land, materials, energy, information, in the production of various goods and services. It is expressed as the ratio of output to inputs used in the process, i.e. output per unit of input. Higher productivity means accomplishing more with the same amount of resources or achieving higher output in terms of volume and quality from the same input.
- This module will get the participants to understand productivity, measurements of productivity, correlation of productivity to process, change management, teamwork and how to drive productivity within their functions
- Productivity and its meaning
- How to measure it?
- Process improvement and links to productivity
- Productivity via team work
- Managing and driving productive teams
- Change Management for higher productivity
- Change classification and steps in change management
- Change management techniques
- Communication plan and roadmap creation
- RACI/Stakeholder management
- Time Management techniques
- Targets and goals in achieving productivity
- Stress management and relationship to productivity
Who Should Attend?
- All personnel who are responsible to improve operational excellence and productivity in their organization be it private, public, large or SME.