Procurement Fraud Analysis. Detection and Control
Procurement fraud is any fraud relating to a company purchasing goods, services or commissioning construction projects from third parties. Fraud can happen when the tender process has not been followed so that fraud can be committed, or when there is bid rigging.
Procurement analytics is a process which examines procurement transactions to identify relevant patterns and trends in detecting procurement anomalies and enabling procurement productivity. The capability to identify and analyse these anomalies and areas for procurement improvements will enhance the organisation’s procurement governance and productivity.
The use of procurement analytics can equip staff and management with the skills to ensure procurement compliance, detect leakages, fraud and maximise productivity in the organisation’s procurement functions.
- All personnel who are responsible to improve operational excellence in their organization.
- Introduction to Procurement Fraud & Procurement Analytics
- The Procurement and Supply Chain Process
- Various fraud schemes that can be perpetrated in procurement andcontracting processes
- Fraud risks in procurement and contracting processes
- Detection of red flags that might be indicative of fraud and corruption inprocurement and contracting processes
- Procurement Fraud Concealment
- The Motivations of Fraud
- Effective proactive preventive measures aimed at limiting fraud and relatedoffences
- Challenges in procurement analytics – Impact of using big procurement data
- Procurement analytics approach – How to carry out a procurement audit?
- Procurement analytics system – Approach to detect procurement fraud
- Implement ISO27001:2016: Standards for Anti-bribery systems